It is our to ensure that any dissatisfaction, from or on behalf of a complainant, whether oral or written and whether justified or not, is handled fairly, effectively and promptly and resolved at the earliest opportunity.
Our complaint handling procedure is designed to provide for:
- Receiving complaints by either letter, telephone, e-mail or face to face
- Responding to complaints
- The appropriate investigation of complaints
- Notifying complainants of their right to go to The Claims Regulator where applicable
Our complaint handling procedure will also make provision for:
- Complaints to be investigated by an employee of sufficient competence who, where appropriate, was not directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint.
- The person responding to the complaint will have the authority to settle complaints or have ready access to someone who has the necessary authority.
- The person responding to the complaint will adequately address the subject matter of the complaint and, where a complaint is upheld, offer appropriate redress.
Complaints should be addressed as follows:
- Nicola Harrison
- Ashley Ainsworth
- St George Chambers
- St George’s Place
- SK11 8BT
- Telephone: 01625 869 606
- Fax: 01625 667212
- E-mail: Nicola.Harrison@ashleyainsworth.com
Call FREE on 08000 93 33 93 or send us your number and we will call you straight back.
We take complaints very seriously at Ashley Ainsworth and commit to resolving any issues our clients have as quickly and effectively as possible. View an outline of our complaints procedure and for full contact details should you wish to register a complaint.